If you are requesting to participate in the Downingtown Area League (East Brandywine Baptist Church, Exton United Methodist Church, Faith Community Baptist Church, and Hopewell United Methodist Church),
please register HERE
or send a check (payable to East Brandywine Baptist Church) and the completed registration form to:
East Brandywine Baptist Church
Attention: Cheryl Mercury (Upward)
999 Horseshoe Pike
Downingtown, PA 19335
- When filling out the registration form, be sure to choose your preferred practice location. Practices will be held at:
- Faith Community Baptist Church: Thursday, and Friday
- Hopewell United Methodist Church: Thursday and Friday
- East Brandywine Baptist Church: Friday
- Note: Please make sure to mark the ONE night you CANNOT practice in the Practice Night Exclusion box.
- Please make sure two guardians are entered so we have two contacts in case we cannot reach one.
- If carpooling is requested, please enter the requested player's name in the Player Information Notes. Only one player carpool request is allowed and the requested player must also request your player. To help us build evenly matched teams, please limit carpool requests to those who need carpooling in order to participate. NOTE: Carpool link requests will NOT be honored for Grades 6-8 boys teams.
- For teammate requests, please use the Player Information Notes section and we will do our best to pair up teammates.
- If you are requesting a specific coach, please enter the coach's name in the Player Information Notes. Due to the size of the league, we try to honor coach requests but cannot make any guarantees - we will honor a parent who is a coach with their child.
- Note: we will make every effort to fulfill all requests, but no promises can be made due to the amount of players, teams, and coaches.